Why play the BPL?
- First premier league of Chicago.
- First to offer a neutral/non participant governing board.
- First organized youth league in Chicago.
- First to install an electronic scoreboard in Chicago.
- First to own permanent sight screens in Chicago.
- First to offer permanent exclusive stadium lighting in Chicago.
- First TURF WICKET of Chicago.
- First to introduce cricket into Chicago Public Schools & Park District.
- First to offer all neutral ICC certified umpires & coaching staff in Chicago.
- First to bring 50 over cricket to Chicago.
- Member of USA Cricket.
- First to offer high performance training for participants & BOLA Pro bowling machine.
2018 BPL Pepsi Cup
The BPL stadium boasts the very first and only turf wicket in the Chicago area. There is a four pitch block which our participants enjoy playing on, constructed by cricket Australia turf consultants. The square is filled with rye grass, a full drainage system and built with imported clay. The ground is frequently rolled with low cut grass, providing optimal playing conditions for our participants. It’s a dream come true for Chicago cricketers!